Gingham + Bean Boots


Good morning, y'all!  I'm back with my last installment of shopping my closet for this outfit series.  I was so nervous for this particular photo shoot with the oh-so-fabulous Em because I didn't feel I had enough clothes in my closet to maintain a post.  But shopping my closet was a lot of fun and helped me be creative with outfits.  I've mentioned this sweater before and it's one of my favorite clothing items I've ever purchased.  I also have worn this J.Crew shirt before here.  My L.L. Bean boots are always in tough competition with my Hunter rain boots, but I do lean more towards these in the fall and winter.  I ordered my Bean boots in September 2014 and didn't receive them until February 2015.  But y'all, they were so worth the wait.

Photos by Em Grey Photography

shirt // sweater (old, similar here) // jeans // boots // tote (similar here)
earrings (also love these and these) // necklace // bracelet (stone, shotgun shell) // ring
nail color // lip color // sunnies







Hope you're having a fabulous Tuesday!

Labels: , ,