Home Grown


I saw this shirt in an issue of Garden and Gun several months ago.  I've posted before about my pride in being from eastern North Carolina (read here), and I just really thought this shirt would fit right in with that.  Both sides of my family stemmed from farmers, so when I learned that this shirt was made by a family farm in Seven Springs, I was even more in love with this shirt.  Check out all of the farm apparel from Heritage Farms here.  And for our annual Christmas sweater party this year, I'm eyeing this.

Photo by Em Grey Photography

shirt c/o Heritage Farms // jeans // jacket // boots // tote (similar here) // earrings // bangles 
ring // sunnies // lip color // nail color





Don't be surprised to see this shirt on rotation frequently.  And remember to support your local farms, y'all!

Happy Tuesday!

Labels: ,