A Quick Five on Friday

 :
(via)
Happy Friday, friends!  Hope you've had a great week.  It flew by for me and I'm having a hard time comprehending that Thanksgiving is next week!  Here are a few things I'm loving this week.
{one}
GREMLINS Gizmo to the Rescue! Ornament
I picked this ornament up for DG's Christmas because it's titled Gizmo to the Rescue.  Because, duh.

{two}
I really want a pair of Chuck Taylors.  I realized this week I've never owned a pair when my dad posted a picture of his new, clean white pair.  Like father, like daughter.
{three}

5 Daily Habits That Can Speed Up Your Metabolism According To Someone In The Know:
Loving this article on how to speed up your metabolism.
{four}

I'm fairly certain I've already posted about this, but I can't stop watching Quantico and Madam Secretary.  Are you watching either of these shows?

{five}

Have you entered the May Designs giveaway yet?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Did you catch this week's posts?  My weekend recap featuring The Hen & The Hog, my favorite layering sweater, holiday gift guide for your girl friends, and a recap of the Zen Succulent at Ramble Supply all went live this week!

Have a great weekend!  Be sure to pop in Monday to link up with Biana and me!

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre
Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,