My apologies in advance for this iPhone picture, but my camera battery was dead. This is the easiest soup ever and it was absolutely delicious!
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken broth
- taco seasoning
- 15.5 oz black beans, drained and washed
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- jalapenos, shredded cheese, Greek yogurt for toppings
- Add all ingredients, except for the toppings, to the crockpot. Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken from the crockpot and shred. Return to crockpot.
- Serve topped with jalapenos, shredded cheese, and Greek yogurt. DG used multi-grain tortilla chips to dip in his as well.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Labels: my life, recipe