Weekending: Post Thanksgiving Edition

Christmas Wreath Inspiration:
(via)
Oh my, what a blissful 5 days!  I feel so relaxed and ready to jump into these next 3 weeks, because then I have a 2 week vacation.  Just picture me with all heart-eye emojis!
Wednesday, I was able to get to barre class with my favorite instructor!  DG and I started decorating for the holidays.
On Thanksgiving, DG and I ran a Turkey Trot 8K in Raleigh.  We both did better than we expected and we had no guilt with the amount of food we consumed.  We had friends over for dinner.  It was perhaps the most laid back Thanksgiving we've ever had and it was perfect.


Friday, I worked and DG and I ran out to get our Christmas tree from our favorite local farm.

Friday night, my tall friend was in town, so we met out in Durham for a gir's night!  We started out at The Durham Hotel.  The weather in North Carolina was gorgeous over these 5 days, so we enjoyed the roof top before heading to dinner at Mateo Tapas.  Mateo is hands down one of the best restaurants I've ever eaten at, period.   I can't recommend enough.
Saturday, DG and I woke up to meet my parents in Greenville for the East Carolina game.  This was our Christmas present to my parents.  We had the best time, despite the outcome.  It was a gorgeous 70 degree day, one of the best reasons for living in North Carolina.
Our post dinner was at my favorite restaurant from college, a Tavola!  I love their spinach, artichoke, and crab dip.  And their shrimp po'boy.

Sunday was spent getting ourselves together for the upcoming week and decorating the inside of our house.  How was your weekend?  Be sure to link up with Biana and me for Weekending!

Weekending

Labels: ,