Weekending: Welcome November

Love this time of year and the weather when it cools down! not ready for winter though:/:
(via)
This weekend was exactly what I've been needing.  I finally got to get caught up (never ahead, y'all), on things around the house, with the boys, with this space, and with a couple of other things going on.  Here's a quick wrap up of what Saturday looked like.  On an unrelated note, when I sat down to plan on Sunday, I realized there is not a single weekend in November when I will be in town.  Not one.  Cue anxiety.


DG and I always get Winston a little pumpkin for Halloween.  This year, he decided to carve their initials in their pumpkins instead of a design, like he's done in the past.  Saturday, we took care of some things around our house, but we also took our Christmas card pictures.  And then we spent the rest of the afternoon out on the patio.  It was a gorgeous day with perfect weather, so we wanted to take advantage of it before the rain set in.  We also cooked one of our Blue Apron meals.  Never tried Blue Apron?  We highly recommend it!  I have some free meals to give away so send me an email if you're interested in receiving one!  Sunday was such a productive day, which means I have no pictures.

How was your weekend?  Link up and tell Biana and me about it!
Weekending
Local folks, don't forget this giveaway here.  Just one more day left to enter!

Labels: