Friday Favorites: The One Before Winter Break!

Put down the tinsel. Sometimes evergreens look best au naturel, especially when stationed outdoors on a porch or patio. Serena placed these minis in a galvanized tub and an orchard basket, then arranged clippings and pinecones on the table and in the old crate below. "Ask your local tree farm if they'll sell you surplus trimmings," she suggests. "You'll probably get them for a song."
(via)
Can you believe that Christmas is one week away?  Today at 3:00PM begins a two week break for me. I cannot wait to get some projects done around the house and to relax.  I am in desperate need of some quiet time!  Want to hear a fun story?  For the past 5 months, I've been training to teach an online course in the spring, and today is my last day!  I have a lot to celebrate over these 2 weeks!
Let's jump right in to my favorites.
{one}


This song stopped me dead in my tracks when I heard it on Monday.  It reminds me so much of my relationship with DG.  LOVE.

{two}

Cowl Neck Cozy Poncho in Navy / Camel

Love this cape I picked up from The Flourish Market!  Remember, you can always get free shipping using the code CHAMPSANDBURBS.  Be sure you follow along on their Instagram and Facebook for the latest offers!

{three}


When I saw Chelsea's painted pot and rosemary tree on Instagram, I had to recreate my own.  I painted an old terracotta pot with off white Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and bought a rosemary tree from Trader Joe's.  The vintage plates were gifted to DG and me from my grandmother and the handpainted tray was a gift this year from DG's parents.

{four}


I just really love the way this Rifle Paper Co. wrapping turned out under our tree.

{five}


You'll find me curled up with my new blanket from Amana and drinking Starbucks Christmas blend out of my Arrow and Sage mug for the next two weeks when I'm not taking care of things around our house.

What are your favorites this week?  Are you done Christmas shopping?

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre
Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,