Holiday Gift Guide: My Wish List

Holiday Gift Guide: My Wish List


As I've gotten older, holidays have gotten less material for me.  I would much rather have an experience, than a gift to open.  This year, we're taking a late holiday trip to somewhere we've never been, so that's our main holiday gift this year.  We're also looking for a big trip over the summer, location undisclosed at this point.  I wouldn't mind ending up with these trinkets though.  I love the Moon & Lola Bourbon & Boweties collab, especially in gold!  And when I found out Staedtler made pens in 36 colors, I almost fell out.  I am so surprised I haven't purchased these yet.  I rarely write in pencil, but I would be more adapt to with Rifle Paper pencils!  The travel journal is for upcoming trips DG & I have.  And how cool is this State Legacy Revival shirt?  The Kendra Scott earrings and the Chucks have been on my list for a while. 

What's on your wish list?

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi for their "What's Hap-Pinning"  link up!

Labels: