I am not always great at making cocktails, but when my buddy KP tagged me in a Facebook post with this recipe
, I knew I had to try it for our tacky sweater party. It was delicious and an absolute hit!
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 Braeburn apple (I used a Pink Lady instead)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 large sprig Rosemary
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can club soda
- Chop the apples into small cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Mix it well to dissolve all of the sugar.
- Chill in the fridge. The sugar fully dissolves during this time and the rosemary will infuse the drink.
- You can create a garnish by using sprigs of rosemary that are slightly damp and rolling in granulated sugar. Guess who didn't have time for that?
Happy Sunday, y'all!
Labels: my life, recipe