Weekending: The Christmas Edition

southern porch christmas:
(via)
Good morning, sweet friends!  I hope you had a great holiday weekend with loved ones!  Can you believe this is the last week of 2015?  Where in the world did time go?  Here's a quick recap of my weekend according to my iPhone (so sorry for the grainy images).
I started my holiday in eastern NC visiting with family before heading back for dinner with DG and a cocktail.  How fun is this glass?
DG and I got the boys new beds, their favorite cookie, and some new bath soap.
DG's parents sent them new chew toys.
Chewy.com sent Winston & Gizmo these great calming treats.

DG and I did a small gift exchange this year as we are saving for a trip for our 2nd anniversary.  I did wrap his gifts with my favorite Rifle Paper print.


It was a very Rifle Christmas for me, which you know makes me really happy.
grocery list // notepad // pencils
I've been wanting to sell our house for quite a while, but it isn't right time.  It doesn't stop a girl from dreaming though.  So, DG got me a new, old door to restore for our house.  I thought it was such a sweet thought.  Disregard our garage.  This was where he kept it Christmas Eve night.


My mom and dad got me a subscription to Our State magazine, which is something I've been wanting for quite a while.

We saw family and friends, and I decided to be present instead of being on my phone taking pictures.

Sunday, we went to brunch with my parents before they headed back to east.


It was a great holiday and I am so glad that I was able to spend it with my favorite people.
How was your holiday?  Link up with Biana and me and tell us about it!

Labels: