Friday Favorites: A First Edition

Caladesi Island State Park, near Tampa - only accessible by ferry or private boat. Once there you can kayak through the mangroves, hike or picnic on the beach:
(via)

Happy Friday, y'all!  I'm soaking up beautiful, sunny weather and unplugging for a little bit.  I'll be back Monday to catch up!  Hope you had a great week!

{Links}

My first furniture reno is on Danielle's blog!  I'll be sharing next week, but I love how styled this.  And I'm so honored she let me do such an important heirloom for her and her husband!

Joanna shares how to create a great floral arrangement.

Our kitchen is the first place to get cluttered.  I used the snow day on Monday to declutter, but here are 11 things to throw out right now.

10 Ways to Wake Up Happier in the Morning

These 3 LaCroix are my favorites!  The blackberry cucumber is serioulsy delicious!

Have a great weekend, y'all!




Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre

Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: ,