Valentine's Gift Guide with Jord

If you're here for Weekending, I'm switching things up this week and posting my Weekending recap tomorrow.  You can still link up today, though!  

I've never been a big fan of Valentine's Day, but I do like to send little Valentine's to my friends and family.  I doubt that DG and I would celebrate Valentine's Day, except it is our dating anniversary.  These are my Valentine's cards for this year.

Whether you are single, taken, or celebrating Galentine's Day, it's a great opportunity to treat yourself, or your favorite friend.  Jord Wood Watches are a unique conversation starter, and I just really love their mission of sustainability, efficiency, and experiential living.  I've posted about my first Jord watch here, here, and here.  I love the Sully watch because it is made from green sandalwood.

I've partnered with JORD to give away a limited quantity of e-gift cards worth $25 each for Valentine's Day!  If you've had your eye on one of these lovely wood watches, be sure to enter to redeem your gift code.  The code is good through the end of March.  Entering is each, just click the link below:

https://www.woodwatches.com/g/champagneandsuburbs

It will ask you for your email and your favorite JORD watch (there are so many to choose from).  Once you hit enter, your code will be emailed directly to you!



Shop the post here:
JORD Wood Watch // Capri Blue Faceted Jar // BeautyCounter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer // Jo Malone Body Cream // Jo Malone Perfume // Smith & Cult Base Coat // NailsInc Bamboo White
xo

Labels: , , ,