I really look forward to these seasonal bucket lists! It makes it so much more attainable than broad goals at the beginning of the year. The quarterly reflection really goes a long way with holding myself accountable. Here is my 2016 Spring Bucket List.
In a quick glance back at my Winter Bucket List, we crossed a significant amount off our list.
1. Here's my holiday cocktail recipe.
2. We had a girls' night to celebrate my birthday at Basan in Durham.
3. We didn't get to go ice skating, but I also am okay with that.
4. We didn't get to visit Asheville because of the weather, but surprise! That's where we're going for Spring Break next week.
5. I did a pretty good job of running every week until 2 weeks ago.
6. Mordecai House // Historic Oakwood Tour
7. Nailed this. Will be sharing some new recipes in the coming weeks.
8. This got high jacked by our new A/C unit. There's still a possibility, but may not to where we initially thought.
9. This happened on our last inclement weather day. Also the day that DG set our carpet on fire by dropping a burning log on the carpet (insert eye roll emoji)
10. My winter tablescape included vintage magnolia China & cotton.
Do you have a spring bucket list? What do I need to add to mine?
P.S. here's a look back at my summer & autumn bucket list.
Linking up with Jenn & Jessi for their "What's Hap-Pinning" link up!
Labels: my life