Friday Favorites: ACC Tourney Weekend

 :
(via)

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope you were having a great week!  It's been a gorgeous week in NC and I'm so sad that it is supposed to be a rainy weekend here.  However, that means I'll hopefully be productive.  Let's jump right in to this week's favorites.

{one}

It's ACC tourney week here in North Carolina.  While I am a huge fan of East Carolina athletics, the ACC tournament is like a religion in North Carolina.  I remember growing up and watching the game in class.  The teachers would use it as a teaching tool, or sometimes, would just let us have a free day to catch up on work and watch the game.  Think I'm kidding?  Read this article from Our State Magazine.

In the spirit of the ACC tournament, and in my love of East Carolina University, I picked these two shirts from State Legacy Revival to style for Champagne & Suburbs.  What's cool about these shirts is that they have several states to choose from.  I got this one for DG for Christmas.

Found here 

Found here

{two}

DG and I are starting to think about where we're going for our 2nd anniversary.  I'm super torn about where I want to go.  Part of me wants to stay close by and explore NC, but the other part wants to fly somewhere in the Caribbean.  Preferrably here.


{three}

Robin_IG-Tile2

I've been doing Robin Long's 30 Days of Pilates this month and I forgot how much I love pilates.  There's still time for you to sign up for her free challenge!

{four}



I'm still craving last week's food.  You know cheese tots are my love language.  And this pizza from Trophy Brewing was delicious.  It was even better the next day.

{five}

This week's weather had me busting out all of my favorite looks for spring.  Shop the looks below!
I hope y'all have a great weekend!  See you back here Monday for Weekending with the birthday girl, Biana!

P.S. Did you check out this week's posts?  Here's my weekly outfit post, weekending post, currently loving, and a recap of Bouquets + Bubbly in Raleigh.

xo!


Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre


Christina / Darci / April / Natasha

Labels: , ,