Friday Favorites: Slayin' May

Quotes to build confidence: REPIN these words from Beyonce to inspire others!:
(via)
Y'all, I've been on cloud 9 since the concert on Tuesday.  Beyonce is all the things!  There were times in her show where I was completely in awe.  She makes her show so theatrical and absolutely stunning.  I am SO SO SO glad my sister in law came down for it!  Here are my favorites from the week:
{one}
It's no secret I'm a big fan of Magnolia Market by Joanna Gaines.  When I saw the Magnolia Homes collection at Nordstrom, I was hooked.  I love this window wall art for our guest bedrom!
{two}
I have been taking these Restful Sleep vitamins for the past few months and it has made a huge difference in my sleep cycle.  I highly recommend!
{three}


It's been dreary and rainy here for the past week, and yesterday, it was downright cold.  I'm dreaming of warmer temperatures from when I shot this outfit in 80 degree February weather!

This dress is from J.Crew Factory from two years ago, but is one of my favorites in my closet.  I've linked one similar here.  The clutch (similar here) and necklace are from the Flourish Market, where you get free shipping every day if you use code CHAMPSANDBURBS.  These bangles 1 2 3 4 are always on repeat.  And the shoes and nail polish are my favorites!

{four}




So thankful my sister-in-law came to Raleigh for us to go to Beyonce together!  I can't stop talking about how good it was!  I never thought I'd get to see her live.  Check that off my bucket list!

P.S. Here's the lip color, shirt, and earrings I'm wearing.

{five}


One of the things my sister-in-law requested was to have real North Carolina BBQ.  We tried Picnic, a newer restaurant in Durham.  I was definitely impressed!

{six}


Displaying northcarolinatriangletothecoastSGKRACE 2C.jpg
Displaying northcarolinatriangletothecoastSGKRACE 2C.jpg
Displaying northcarolinatriangletothecoastSGKRACE 2C.jpgDisplaying northcarolinatriangletothecoastSGKRACE 2C.jpg
Displaying northcarolinatriangletothecoastSGKRACE 2C.jpg

The 20th Anniversary of the Susan G. Komen Triangle Race for the Cure, locally presented by Duke Cancer Institute, will be on June 11 at the Frontier in Research Triangle Park. The Race will include an out and back course, live music, survivor celebration, and a Belk Tailgate Zone with 12 local food trucks and 3 local breweries!
Race Options:
Competitive Race - 7:30 AM
Survivor Celebration - 8:15 AM
Recreational Race - 9:00 AM.
The event raises significant funds and awareness for breast health programs, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.
This race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports the Susan G. KomenĀ® Research Grants Program.

To register or learn more, visit komennctc.org.

I am a strong supporter of the Susan G. Komen Foundation in memory of my aunt.  My dad's sister passed away when I was in high school from breast cancer that spread throughout her body.  She was fighter and she is such an inspiration to me.  When a former student reached out and told me she was working with Susan B. Komen and wanted to know if we could collaborate, I was overwhelmed.  More on this to come in the next few weeks.  But local people, be sure you sign up!  The food trucks for the post-race celebration are incredible!

Did you catch this week's posts?  Here's my weekend recap, a nautical skirt, and my first collaboration with FlyWheel Raleigh.  Local people, there's a giveaway available on that post!  Be sure to enter!

Hope you have a great weekend celebrating your mama!  We'll see you back here Monday for Weekending with Biana.
xo
Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre


Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,