Jord Wood Watches Just in Time for Father's Day


Jord Wood Watches have been a favorite in our household for a while now.  My cousin actually had a Jord watch that he wore in our wedding, and DG has been a fan ever since.  The watches are such great styles for both men and women, and are made with such high quality.  I like that the watch comes sized for you, but always has extra links just in case.  The packaging with the herringbone pillow and the wood box are really perfect for gift giving.  There is little that has to be done to make it feel special.

I have been obsessed with this watch DG picked for himself.  I was surprised he picked this watch; totally not what I would have thought was his style, but he has yet to wear it and not be complimented and asked where he got it.  

Jord teamed up with me to offer a $25 e-gift card for you.  Just use the code: DADchampagne25  If you order by tomorrow, June 15 at 3:00PM CST, you will receive your watch in time for Father's Day!  Perfect gift, right?



Which watch is your favorite from Jord?

xo

Labels: ,