Weekend Snaps

piscina e jardim:
(via)
Good morning & happy Monday!  Can y'all believe this is the last week of June?  I'm in disbelief because tomorrow is my 2 year wedding anniversary!  Seems just like yesterday I was prepping for our big day.  We're doing a daycation in the area, and I can't wait to share with you the details of our day (or you can follow along on Instagram @champagneandsuburbs or Snapchat @mbg0112)!
This weekend was the perfect mix of fun & work.  If you read my post on Friday, you know I re-joined a gym.  Thank goodness because I have totally been indulging in all my favorite foods this summer.
I swear by my S'well bottle.  I have the large and I use it daily.  If you've been thinking of one, do it.  They're worth the hype.  I've had mine for a year and it's still one of my favorite purchases.

I tried on some new glasses from Warby Parker.  I love their mission and have been pleased with the quality of my eye glasses.  Stay tuned for which pair I picked.
DG and I grabbed ice cream after dinner on Friday.  I got a lot of questions about my top.  It's an off the shoulder Roberta Roller Rabbit top and I couldn't love it more!  And how fun is my manicure from Paintbar?
Shop my look here:

Saturday, I had a photo shoot with Cameron Village and had a blast.  I came home and crashed with the boys.  Gizmo kills me because he always naps with all his favorite toys.  I think it's seriously the sweetest thing.
Sunday morning, Gizmo, Winston, & I were super lazy.  We slept in late and then I had some French press coffee while getting ready for the day.  I caught a class at barre before heading to brunch with my friend Mare.

We went to brunch at Bull Street Gourmet & Market.  It was delicious!  Mary & her husband have a big move coming up in the fall, so we decided to make a bucket list for her so we can eat and drink our way through the area before she leaves.  I like friends like that, y'all.  I decided I socialize through eating and drinking.  And... occasionally shopping.


How was your weekend?
Link up with Biana and me to tell us all about it!

P.S. Stay tuned this week for a tribute to DG for our 2nd wedding anniversary and a 4th of July look!  
Have a great week!
xo