Friday Favorites: the Anniversary Edition

 :
(via)

Happy Friday, friends!  I mentioned on Wednesday that July 4th is one of my favorite holidays and I'm really looking forward to celebrating this weekend!  I'm going to dive right in to this week's favorites.

{one}


Thank you for your sweet wishes for our 2nd anniversary.  Here's a sneak peek from a photo shoot with my girl Em at the Mims House.  I'll be sharing more on this later, but you can shop my look here:




{Two}


We spent our day at The Umstead Hotel & Spa.  We had a great lunch in their bar, and this lobster roll was delicious.

{three}


It was a no-brainer to have dinner at our favorite, Poole's Diner, in Raleigh.  DG got his usual dinner of roasted chicken.  I decided to try the crab, shrimp, and cornmeal cakes.  And of course we shared the heavenly mac & cheese  Thanks to my sweet sister-in-law for the gift card! 

{four}


I posted this picture on Instagram and got a lot of compliments on my dress.

So, DG was a good Instagram husband and he took this picture before dinner. 

Shop my look here:

{Five}

It's no secret I'm a history fan, but I also like sarcasm.  My friend posted this article to my Facebook wall and I got a good laugh out of it!

{Six}


I have limited inventory of Treads by the Shine Project!  Interested in purchasing?  I can send you an invoice online and ship to you!  It's a great time to support 1st generation college students!

What do you have planned for this weekend?

P.S. Did you check out this week's posts?  Here's my weekend recap, my 2nd anniversary tribute, a 4th of July look, and a baby shower ready dress.

See you here Monday for weekending with Biana!

xo

Linking up with Amanda!
Meet At The Barre


Christina / Darci / April / Natasha 

Labels: , ,