Summer Silk


I find myself searching for more transitional pieces in the summer more than any other month.  I love this gorgeous silk poncho from Certain Things!  I think it'd easily work in the spring & fall with dark jeans in addition to the summer with white pants.  And these white equestrian pants are the perfect pants for work in the summer.  I wore this outfit from meetings to happy hour in Cameron Village.  Angela & I love to hit Cantina 18 for tacos after work.

Certain Things also has the best accessories.  They carry my favorite leather brand, Hobo International, and their gold earrings are always in style.  These gold earrings are big enough to make a statement, but are timeless.  And plus, the earrings are super lightweight.





P.S. Thanks for sticking with me through these summer months.  I swear my hair has a mind of its own when the humidity comes out.

Be sure to check out Certain Things in Cameron Village for timeless pieces.  They carry some of my favorite brands for every day attire to great investment pieces for work.

xo

Photos by Nieto Photography

This post is sponsored by Cameron Village.  Thank you for supporting the brands that support Champagne & Suburbs.

Labels: , ,