Navy & White


This past weekend, I was in Charleston for The Blog Societies conference.  I've been to Charleston in the summer, but never in August when the humidity laughs at your attempt to control your hair style. I picked up this shirt from Monkee's of Greenville for the trip.  I love the cut outs in the front and back and the fact that I could wear it during the holidays with a gold skirt and heels.  These shoes have been on repeat this summer and I adore this clutch.

shirt (similar here) // jeans // heels // clutch* // earrings
bangles 1 2 3 // bracelets 1* 2 3 // sunnies // lip color // nail color

*Free shipping using code CHAMPSANDBURBS at The Flourish Market*

Photos by Kristina







P.S. I forgot to mention yesterday that the site is going to be under construction for the next two weeks as my rebranding has started!  I am so excited for this new launch, and I apologize for any technological issues we'll encounter over the next few weeks.  However, it will be worth it, and I hope you'll stick around to see the new launch (slated for August 22).

xx

Labels: