Tried & True Hair Products for Him


I'd consider DG to be pretty low maintenance when it comes to life, except when we're talking about his hair.  He takes his hair styles really seriously, and likes using quality products on his hair.  When we first started dating, he would take my hair products and try them out, and I'd notice that they'd gradually become his products.  When my friend Shana at SalonHue offered us a hair kit from her online shop, I decided to get a kit that was geared towards DG, but that I could take advantage of as well.

We picked the Luxe Pure Man Kit, that includes Nioxin Cleanser #3, Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner, TIGI Carbon Cutting Comb, Bedhead for Men Pure Texture Pomade, and Bamboo Anti-Humidity Hairspray.

I liked the Nioxin Cleanser because it's color safe for me, but provides DG the cleanser that he needs in a shampoo.  The Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner is great for both of us when our scalps get dry in the summer, but will be a great scalp refresher year round.  The TIGI Carbon Cutting Comb is anti-static, which is great for my frizz and DG loves it to finish his look each morning.  I am loving the Bamboo Anti-Humidity Hairspray because my hair majorly disrespects me during this time of year.  DG loves the Bedhead for Men Pure Texture Pomade to hold his hair in place all day, without making his hair too crunchy.





Another great thing is it has created less clutter in our small shower for us to share hair products this summer.


Check out Shana's The Hue Lifestyle online store for more kits to shop.  The kits for men make great gifts.  It's definitely never too early to start thinking about holiday ideas!  It makes picking out hair products a breeze!  Or feel free to reach out to Shana for more personalized selections for your "hairdrobe!" 

Mens_PureManKit_Luxe.JPG

xo

Labels: