Weekend: Exciting News & Lots of Eating!

Y'all, this weekend was great for a number of reasons!  It started out a little shaky however.

On Thursday, DG and I got into a fight over my shoes that were lost on our way to dinner.  It was totallyyyy a disagreement because we are both "hangry" people.  How mortifying.  Luckily, I saw this hilariously accurate e-card on Lisa's blog and sent it to DG.  It's so true! 


So, Friday, I woke up and went and got a facial from Ulta.  They were having a special for Platinum members to get a 20 minute facial, so I decided to take advantage.  I can never get over how much better my skin feels after a facial!  You should definitely try out Ulta's salon!  It's great for a quick facial in between your normal ones.


I woke up Saturday to a text from my friend Hillary that I needed this dress from Vestique.  Little did I know, she had ordered it for me as a surprise for my bachelorette.  She unfortunately won't be able to attend because she will be 1) graduating from graduate school 2) her husband will be graduating from dental school 3) moving across the state 4) pregnant with sweet baby H!  I was stupid crying when she told me!


Lauren hasn't left yet for Chicago, so she squeezed in time for me for sushi at Tasu!


Easter Sunday is always one of my favorite Sundays during the year.  This Easter was a little different though.  Lindsey, my best friend from childhood, announced really exciting news.  Her and her husband are expecting baby G in October!  I've known for a couple of weeks because I kept having a reoccuring dream that she was pregant and I finally got it out of her.


I was about to bust to tell my mother.  Lindsey is my oldest friend in the world.  She helped host my bridal shower and is my matron of honor.  Her mom and my mom have been buddies forever, and I knew I couldn't tell my mom until Lindsey told everyone.  So, when I finally got to tell my mom, I was in tears.  I'm so excited for Lindsey and Thomas.  They will be the best parents but more importantly, I can't wait to be Aunt Crazy to baby G!

DG and I had a nice Easter brunch at a local restaurant as well.


And of course, Sir Winston Churchill enjoyed a weekend full of lounging around.



How was your Easter weekend?

xoxo, 

post signature

Don't forget!  Today is the Boston Marathon World Run Day!  Go run in remembrance!



I linked up with Bella & Lisa!

Labels: