Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette in Charleston

Hey y'all!  We are 30 days away from the wedding!  If you're interested in our wedding planning process, hop on over to my wedding planning blog to see what I've got left.  My recap for the bachelorette is long and picture heavy, but we had a great time in Charleston!

Here we go:

Fueling up at Starbucks before hitting the road! (pants)

Our precious house in downtown Charleston

Champagne and strawberry toasts waiting for everyone



Heading to dinner at Poogan's Porch



My matron of honor, ALB, made these fantastic temporary tattoos.  They were a pretty big hit!

My sister-in-law flew in for my weekend!  It was her first time in Charleston and I was really excited to have her with us!



Scenes from dinner




(dress)

We went to Market Pavillion's Rooftop Bar for the night.  It was so much fun that Amanda literally danced the soles off both of her shoes.





Saturday, we went to brunch and walked around the battery.

The temporary tattoos didn't come off so well.

(romper)




We went to Pearlz for oyster shooters and a quick drink before heading back to get ready for dinner.


We went to the Macintosh for dinner Sunday night and it was so good.  It reminded me of Poole's.

My dress on Sunday night!



We went back to the house and had a pajama & pearls shower.

My friends did such a great job on making my weekend so memorable.  I could not have asked for more fun!  I was pleasantly surprised that there was no drama or complications with that many girls.  It was just exactly what I needed to kick off our wedding month!

How is your Wednesday going?

xoxo,
post signature

Labels: , ,