Wedding Wednesday: Bridesmaids' Luncheon

Friday morning, I got up and got ready for my bridesmaids luncheon at Cloer Family Vineyard in Apex.  I treated myself to an hour of alone time by getting a blow out from Parlor Pop-Up blow dry bar!

My aunts and my cousin hosted the luncheon, and my bridesmaids and mother attended. 

My Aunt J, cousin Amelia, and me before guests arrived.

We had a wine tasting before the luncheon began.


My mom, Aunt J, and Aunt V


Remember the champagne flutes I made back when we had all that snow?


This is when I gave them out as well!

We lunched on pimiento cheese sandwiches, chicken salad crossiants, and various salads outside by the pond.

I haven't actually mentioned this yet, but there was a 50% chance of rain both Friday and Saturday. 



 Everyone kept wanting me to make a decision about whether or not to move the events indoors, but I kept saying no.  Everything would be fine.  I'm sure my day-of coordinator wanted to strangle me, but I told her that I just had a feeling everything was going to work out.  It drizzled just a tad at the luncheon, and then cleared up to be great and we were able to enjoy our lunch outside as originally planned.


I used this time to give my gifts to my girls as well.

I gave my matrons of honor Bourbon & Bowetie bangles and my bridesmaids got a gorgeous stone bangle made by Zelle!


We didn't take too many pictures at the luncheon, which I'm hating now, however, I'm glad we were disengaged from our phones/social media.  These girls are seriously the best.


And Lauren did snag a shot of the front of the vineyard that we photobombed!


It was a great, relaxing, fun time and I am so grateful to my aunts for such a wonderful event!  It was such a nice way to spend some time with these girls before chaos ensued.  They are seriously the 10 most supportive, awesome people anyone could ask to have in their lives, and I am so lucky to have them in mine.

Up next, details about our rehearsal and after-rehearsal dinner.

xoxo,

post signature

Today I'm linking up with Jordan and Meredith!  Thanks girls!
NC Belle In Boots

And linking up with Mary!  Thank you! 
Wedding Wednesday

Labels: , , ,