Currently Loving

Here's a quick wrap-up of a few products I'm loving right now:

Sandals (bought from Megan's blog sale!)  (love these & these for fall)


Love this wrap bracelet from my part time job (watch)


I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works candles.  I'm savoring these last few days before summer ends for me with these scents.


DG and I served our favorite meal at our wedding reception.  I've mentioned before that we go to Aviator's Smokehouse in Fuquay for BBQ, mac & cheese, and mashed potatoes and gravy.  And, well, that's what we served at our reception.  I grew up in eastern North Carolina and I turn my nose up at western NC BBQ (sorry y'all).  DG, on the other hand, turns his nose up at the vinegar based BBQ that I love.  I saw this shirt at the Doodling Bug and snatched it up  (I've clearly wanted it for a while).  The next one I plan to add to my collection?  This one because it's my favorite saying... ever.

Oh P.S., notice my new monogrammed necklace?  That was my wedding gift from DG.


These layered necklaces from Layered and Long are my new favorites.  I know you can't tell, but the gold bar has our wedding date on it in Roman numerals.

And while we're at it, I'm having to force myself to stop listening to this song so I won't tire of it.



What are you currently loving right now?

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: ,