Friday Favorites: It's Still 100 Degrees Here!

I'm so excited to have Friday here!  I'm looking forward to the weekend because DG and I have a date night at Poole's!  Here are my favorites this week.

{Favorite Thought}


{Favorite Outfit}



Favorite part of Thursday?  Coming home to these new Tory wedges!

{Favorite Winston Moment}

I swear he's human.

{Favorite Nail Polish}


Essie's The Perfect Cover Up

{Favorite Song}


{Favorite Excitement}


 A November trip scheduled to visit my two favorite tall girls in Chicago!  Y'all know I've never been, and it's been on my list for a while.  I can't wait to be reunited with these two!

{Favorite Food}


Go to your local Target and buy every one in stock.  You won't regret it.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to link up with me on Monday!

xoxo,

post signature

Linking up with the hilarious Amanda!  Thanks girl!

Meet At The Barre

Labels: , ,