What I'm Using on My Skin {Make-Up}

This week, I'm going to give you my basics about what make up I'm wearing.  If you missed Part 1 & 2, click on the links to find out the other products I've used and my reviews.


{Younique Moodstruck 3-D Fiber Lashes}

So, I am obsessed with mascara and have tried a ton of different kinds.  I'll have to do a separate post just about that that sometime if y'all are interested.  My friend Brittany hosted an online party for Younique make-up.  I read her reviews about using Younique mascara and decided to give it a try.  Needless to say, I'm hooked!  It's legit awesome.  My eyelashes don't get heavy throughout the day and I am getting consistent feedback about how my eye lashes look.  Will definitely repurchase.

{Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Lip Care}

I've mentioned before that I have chapped lips year round.  I received this from Influenster and I'm obsessed.  I've tried EOS's lip balm and it actually dried my lips out even more.  I use this under lip stick and lip gloss and am obsessed.  Will definitely repurchase.

{Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer}

I've tried various types of concealer, but this is hands down my favorite.  It works like a charm and you can't beat the price.  Will definitely repurchase.

{Bobbi Brown SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free}

I don't like foundation and the way it makes my skin feel.  I tried BB creams and CC creams, and I keep coming back to this tinted moisturizer.  I always restock when Sephora is having a sale because it's so good. The coverage is unbeatable.  Already repurchased.

{First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy}

So, I have the worst dark circles and puffiness under my eyes... ever.  This product is a miracle.  It conceals and depuffs at the same time.  You apply the concealer and then rub it in using the cool, metal side.  If you have either or both of those issues, give this a try!  Will absolutely repurchase.

{Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Bronze}

This is hands down my favorite make-up product.  I wear it daily whether I'm wearing a full face of make-up or not.  It is amazing and I continue to repurchase this too.  Already purchased.


Next week is my last of this series and I'll be posting about what I'm using on my hair!

xoxo,

post signature

Labels: , ,