What's In My Work Bag

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted on Sunday about my Cuyana tote.  If you don't follow me on Instagram, what are you waiting for?  Let's be friends!  I bought my Cuyana bag in August before school started to celebrate my new job and retired my Longchamp that I had been using since college.  I decided to do a "What's In My Bag" post, inspired by Biana
Disclaimer: I usually carry my laptop and powercord in my bag too.  The tote is sturdy enough to support it.


Items that I carry: I use this tote a lot, so I have an odd assortment of things in my bag.  I keep a magazine or two with me just in case.  If you've been around here for a while, you know I'm obsessed with these pens.  I also have an addiction to paper products, so I keep a stenographer pad, my Maybooks: budget, academic planner, blog planner, my Erin Condren life planner, and a notebook for ideas.  I also keep business cards on hand and washi tape, which I use in my Erin Condren.  I picked up a couple of things from Target's dollar bin that I put in my office.  I also keep a tube of Dr. Lipp, a tube of lipstick (right now, Tom Ford Pink Dust), hand cream, and sunglasses in my bag.



What do you keep in your work bag?

Labels: , , ,