Product Review: May Designs Paper Party!

It's no secret that I'm in love with May Designs notebooks and planners.  I fully support a company that's motto is "Thanks for joining the fight against ugly notebooks."  There's something motivating about having a pretty notebook or planner that makes you want to use it more, just like having cute work out clothes makes you want to work out more.

I was so excited when I received a package to review from May Designs with samples from their new line.  They are now selling these gorgeous cards for various occasions.



I love this sweet card announcing an address change.


I love the adorable details on the back.

For the bride to be, these are adorable Save the Date cards!



And then this "just because" card is absolutely precious.



And these adorable homemade pixie sticks are precious!

P.S. Sorry my pictures are from my iPhone, but I left my camera at my parents.


I definitely will be using May Designs for cards in the future!

xoxo,
post signature

Samples courtsey of May Designs but all opinions are my own.

Labels: