2014 Recap

2014 was very good to me.  A lot happened in one year and I am questioning where time went.  Where to begin?

Rang in 2014 with some of our best buddies



Celebrated our friends engagement


Had a bridal shower in my hometown


Our friends hosted an engagement party for us.


We won a 5K.


Celebrated Amy's bachelorette


Celebrated Amy & Ryan's wedding


Sent Lauren back to Chicago :(


Celebrated Jenny's Birthday at Defy Gravity in Durham


Ran the Rock n Roll Half with DG in Raleigh.  It was his first, my fourth.


Celebrated KP's birthday at Buku!


KP hosted a bridal shower for me with my co-workers.


My matrons of honor hosted my bachelorette party in Charleston!


Celebrated Hillary & baby Mac


I got married to the love of my life!
So many posts about this... check out my wedding tab for all of the juicy details.


Took our first trip out of the country for our honeymoon!


Finished my scholarship program!


Celebrated 9 years of friendship with BFF ALB


DG turned 30!


Went to Chicago!


Attended the first Raleigh Blog Society dinner!


Hosted Thanksgiving at our house for my parents


Decorated for our first married Christmas together


Hosted our 2nd Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party


Spent our 1st married Christmas in D.C. {Part 1 & Part 2}


I am so grateful for such an amazing year with friends and family!  I especially love starting new traditions with DG!  And thank YOU for sticking with me through this year.  I had no idea my little blog would help me make so many friends across the country!  Happy New Year to you!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the $375 giveaway.  And... I got an Instagram account for my blog.  I'd love for you to follow along with me.


Labels: , ,